Monday 24 December 2007

Orangeapples



There it is folks, I created a picture of some apples and remembered that I was supposed to use oranges. D'oh. I decided I liked the apples so combined oranges and apples to make a new fruit hereby known as orangeappples. The centre apple piece is pure apple, no playing god with that one. I was hoping for my first image to be free of Photoshopping and it very nearly was until I added the oranges. At least the purple background is completely hand-made. Well, a little colour correction used but that's all.

Was that a good start? I don't know. I made it and posted it, I'll only know when I go away for a while and then take a second look. Let me know if I should be including a link to a larger sized image.

Hope you enjoyed it. I'll post more soon, probably not on a fruit theme, possibly more playing god...

No comments: