Saturday 8 December 2007

Oranges, wait, hold the oranges. Hello.

I'm sure a lot of blogs start with the author saying "hello". I'm not going to do that. I'd like to start as I mean to go on. So, in the spirit in which I intend to continue this blog/website, I'll just say "Oranges". Yes, it's random from here on out.

Ok, I just realised that I can't start out completely randomly, I do need to come up with an avatar and create a template. No offence to the creators of the default templates, but they're not for me. I think I'll start tonight with an avatar and work on a template tomorrow.

For now, I'll say hello. I'll keep this scheduled and structured until I have all the basics out of the way. Once you see oranges however, the gloves are off and anything goes. Hmm, should I have picked something out to signal the start of random activity or should the signal itself be random and not preselect? I don't know anymore.

As you have probably guessed, I do have a tendancy to ramble on at times. Have fun.

John.